Can I Learn Violin at School
Learning the violin at school is a great starting point and an affordable entry point to private violin tuition. It is possible to have one-to-one lessons and join a string ensemble program at school. Many schools have a School Orchestra which you may be able to join. Normally you will need to have at least 3 to 6 months experience on the violin before joining a junior orchestra.
- Central Coast Conservatorium delivers violin lessons at the following schools:
- Bateau Bay Public School (Indigenous Program)
- Kincumber Public School (private lessons)
- Narara Public School (group ensembles)
- Rudolf Steiner School Central Coast (private lessons)
- St Phillips Christian College (group ensembles)
We seek to inspire our Central Coast community to engage in and value music as an integral part of life through comprehensive music education and artistic endeavour.