Schools Program Instrument Hire
The Central Coast Conservatorium offers the following instruments for hire in association with the Schools Program:
- Wind and Brass Instruments
- French Horn
- String Instruments
Instrument Hire Fees are available here
Schools Program Instrument Hire Application Form
Interested students/families are welcomed to complete an Application to Hire Instrument below. * By submitting this form you agree to the Terms & Conditions of Instrument Hire:
- The hirer is to follow guidance from tutors in keeping the instrument in good condition. The instrument must also be in good condition when returned to the Central Coast Conservatorium. If returned with damage, the Conservatorium reserves the right to charge the hirer for repairs.
Note: If the instrument is in need of repairs during the term of hire, please contact the Conservatorium and we will arrange repairs. If the damage is determined to be caused by the student, the warranty on the instrument may be voided and the hirer must pay for the repairs. If a non-warranty repair is required, the hirer, with the Conservatorium's permission, can source a qualified instrument repairer themselves.
- The instrument is considered the responsibility of the hirer until returned to Central Coast Conservatorium.
- The hirer must ensure the instrument is insured under their own contents insurance.
- If the instrument is lost by the hirer, stolen or damaged beyond repair during the term of hire, the hirer agrees to compensate the Conservatorium for its replacement value.
- The hire fee is a TERM fee. Once a term commences, the term fee will be charged, regardless when the instrument is returned.
- The hirer must pay their band fees and instrument hire fees on time to be eligible to hire an instrument. Non-payers may be refused hire.
- Instrument hire is subject to availability.
We seek to inspire our Central Coast community to engage in and value music as an integral part of life through comprehensive music education and artistic endeavour.