Notice of Annual General Meeting March 202021-Feb-2020
CENTRAL COAST CONSERVATORIUM Inc. NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Please find attached Notice of the AGM which is to be held at 7.15pm on Monday 16 March. Included with this Notice are the Agenda for that meeting and the Minutes of the 2019 AGM.
The Nomination Forms will be available for download from the Conservatorium's website anytime after the 26 February. In addition all Board papers for the AGM will be available in the week prior to the AGM. Please note the Motion which is to be put at the AGM concerning the name change of the Conservatorium.
CCCM Board of Management
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held on 16 March 2020
- Agenda for the Annual General Meeting to be held on 16 March 2020
- Proxy Voting form for the Annual General Meeting to be held on 16 March 2020
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 18 March 2019
- Information on applying for a Director Position at the Central Coast Conservatorium of Music
- Nomination Form For Directorship
- 2019 Audited financial Statements
The Central Coast Conservatorium operates to NSW Department of Education School Gazetted Term dates
1-1 Lessons Wed 27/1 to Thur 1/4
Sat Strings Ensembles Sat 6/2 - Sat 26/3
CCYO & Ext program Tue 9/2 - Tue 30/03
PWE & SWO Wed 10/2 - Wed 31/03
Monday 19/4 to Saturday 26/06
Monday 12/7 to Saturday 18/09
Monday 05/10 to Saturday 18/12
We seek to inspire our Central Coast community to engage in and value music as an integral part of life through comprehensive music education and artistic endeavour.