Central Coast Conservatorium Children's Music Program
The Central Coast Conservatorium Children's Music Program (CMP) is a sequential program, developed by a team of highly specialized music and early childhood teachers.
Our dynamic and stimulating classes are great fun and operate in a happy, caring and welcoming environment. We encourage children to participate individually and as part of a group, nurturing their creativity and imagination and most importantly instilling a love of music.
- The formative years of childhood are crucial for intellectual, social and emotional development. Music is proven to be an enjoyable and innate method to assist children to develop socially, emotionally and academically.
- Participation in a developmental music program during the early years encourages children to develop good listening and comprehension skills, improved memory and enhanced concentration.
- Students who continue with their study may also gain the benefits of being able to read quickly and effectively, have excellent concentration skills, the ability to notice small details, and can quickly and accurately work with mathematical fractions when reading rhythms and more.
- Children Aged 0 - 5 years
- Children Aged 5 - 10 Years
- Class Timetable & Fees
- CMP Newsletter Term 4 2020
We seek to inspire our Central Coast community to engage in and value music as an integral part of life through comprehensive music education and artistic endeavour.