Central Coast Conservatorium offers guitar lessons as either:
- One-to-one tuition
- Small groups of 3-4 students (in selected schools)
- Ashley Turner (Bass guitar)
- Steve Smillie (Contemporary guitar)
- Guy Strazz (Classical and Contemporary/Jazz)
- Students of all levels are welcome.
- Students are expected to have their own guitar and, if appropriate, amplifier and leads.
We have a number of guitar ensembles where students gain experience in sight reading, performance and playing in a group. Ensembles include:
- Jazz Guitar Ensemble - Guy Strazz
- Classical Guitar Ensemble - Guy Strazz
- Guitar Ensemble - Steve Smillie
- Students may also be invited to join the Contemporary Music Ensemble.
Information regarding current fees is available here
More Information & Enrolment:
If you would like more information on guitar lessons, or to enrol for lessons, please complete the following form or contact our administration office on 4324 7477.
Learn To Play
The Central Coast Conservatorium operates to NSW Department of Education School Gazetted Term dates
Tuesday 28/1 to Thursday 9/4
(Saturday Strings concludes 4 April)
Monday 27/4 to Saturday 4/7
(Saturday Strings concludes 27 June)
Monday 20/7 to Saturday 26/7
(Saturday Strings concludes 19 September)
Monday 12/10 to Saturday 19/12
(Saturday Strings concludes 12 December)
We seek to inspire our Central Coast community to engage in and value music as an integral part of life through comprehensive music education and artistic endeavour.