As a not-for-profit organisation, we rely on the support of our community to help us achieve our goal of inspiring a lifelong love of music within our students. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Campus Revitalisation Campaign
Our campus is based in one of the Central Coast’s oldest buildings – the heritage-listed former courthouse and police station in Gosford.
With the support of the NSW State Government, we have started a much-needed refurbishment and redevelopment of our facilities.
However, while this funding has enabled us to complete most of the work, we are aiming to raise a further $75K from the community to achieve our vision of developing a premier recital hall on the Central Coast.
Supporters/donors who contribute $1,000 or more are offered naming recognition on a seat within the Robert Knox Hall. Donations can be made personally, in honour of a loved one or on behalf of a business or organisation – with the chosen name appearing on a plaque on top of the seat.
Scholarships and Bursaries Program
Our Scholarships and Bursaries Program enables talented students to undertake music lessons, experience performance opportunities and gain recognition for their achievements.
Our scholarships include merit-based awards, encouragement awards, schools-based scholarships and equity bursaries for students and families in financial hardship.
Our goal is to expand our Scholarships Program to provide as many students as we can with the benefits of music education.
– $1,000 funds a senior scholarship for one high achieving student
– $500 funds a junior scholarship for a student starting their music education
– $250 funds an encouragement award for a student demonstrating high potential
Donate to our Scholarships and Bursaries Fund
The Central Coast Conservatorium Inc. is an incorporated entity and is endorsed as follows:
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) under Subdivision 30-BA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997
- Income tax exempt charitable entity under Subdivision 50-B of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997